lauantai 12. maaliskuuta 2016

Seoul, I'm ready!

Hello everyone!

So my week started with ticket panic. I'm going to see Block B Blockbuster in Seoul on April 3rd with my friend Anniina (who's in Korea in exchange). And on last monday they released ticket sale for non-fanclub members. Not all concerts sell tickets in global site but lucky for me this one did have global site sale. (Korean companies have often domestic and international sites because on domestic sale they ask korean id and phone number).

I have bought from yes24 before and I thought this will go with no worries. I was wrong. At first I got very good seats and noticed seats are going fast. When I was ready for payment the site complained I have to install their payment plug for my computer. So when I did, poof, the seats what I got vanished. It closed my whole internet and I had to go to booking again and as you can guess, I lost the good seats. I got another seats from a little upper stand but then the payment program crashed... I was like seriously?! Now I lost good seats for second time. Third time when I went to booking, all first stand seatings had been sold out... so I had no choice but to take seats reaaaaally far from stage. But I was happy I even got one. So a tip for those buying from yes24; go to some show's booking and "reserve" seats and go to payment. It will suggest you to install that payment program. So that way you will get the program before the intended concert sales starts and you will not lose any seats like me because of that program installing.

Anyway, I got tickets so I was happy~ but then on tuesday evening when I was curious how many seats are left and went to check, for some reason they had released really good seats on sale! So I cancelled my previous ones and bought the ones with really good view~ So I'm happy and my friend's happy :P At least I'm going to see one concert while I'm in Korea. Last two times I was so frustrated when two artists that I listen held a concert just before I went there...

But yeah, going to see these boys:


On tuesday I went to lunch with my parents. It has been so long since I went out to eat with my parents. Mainly because it's quite expensive here in Finland. We went to one luncheon in near city, Kerava. It was upstairs of one car center so it's quite hard to find and I think only locals know it. We got to know about it from my aunt who lives in Kerava :P It was actually pretty good lunch, for only 8,70€ you got main dish, side dish, soup, sallad and coffee. And the sallad buffet OMG it was HUGE! I bet you could be full even from all that sallad lol.

On wednesday I went to Helsinki with Annina. First I had to visit verkkokauppa.com because I had bought Sony headphones which broke so I got them changed to new ones. There was still guarantee left, lucky for me. They were expensive headphones so I would have propably raged if I couldn't have gotten new replacement.

So after visiting there we went to lunch in Morrison's. I have to say you will find best steaks and hamburgers in town from there! I chose steak and it was soooo good! And filling! And I absolutely love their potato wedges.



After being totally full and satisfied we headed to cosmetic sales in Sokos.
They were having this "Kutsu kauneuteen" which roughly translated means "invite to beauty." I had previously looked through their brochure and knew exactly what I was looking for but it was also nice to browse and just look what new things different cosmetic brands are bringing to europe. And why I say to europe because those trends have been in asia for quite awhile. Like the new Lancome oily lipstick which has been trending in asia since last year.
Anyway, I found what I came for; Sensai concealer brush in shade 1 and Biotherm Aqua-Gelee ultra fresh body repleshiner body lotion. (what a long name lol). I will review these some time, I haven't opened the body lotion yet. I tested it in store though and it was soooo good like I fell in love instantly! It was gel like body lotion that spreaded amazingly well and dried up in minutes, even seconds.

After being hyped about what I bought we went to just looking what new Body Shop, L'occitane and Yves Rocher has to offer. From Body Shop I found this English rose series that I sooo wanted to try but I just had bought cosmetic products and I have the upcoming Korean trip (where I know I'll go crazy with cosmetics lol) so I restrained myself buying anything xD L'occitane mannerheimintie has by the way nice new store! They have renovated and it looks so inviting~

On thursday I got myself travel insurance, finally. But it has gotten so expensive, it used to be 46€ for one trip that lasts less than 3 weeks... now it's 51€.. turva has still the cheapest travel insurance though. I always have gotten it from them.

Now I'm ready for Korea. I just have to calculate my budget for first week (because I will be getting more money on my account first week wednesday or friday). So I have to calculate spending money for saturday to at least wednesday from what I have on my account now (and I tell it's not that much being unemployed and all).

I have been quite hype about Korea this week. I have been linking too much cosmetics things to Annina (sorry :P ). But in Korea they have too many new things I want to try, a few being peripera cushion blusher, skinfood cushion bottle and banila co cleansing zero.


Ok, now to cosmetics review:


La Cure dead sea moisturizing cream
Price: 20€ / $22
Where can I get it: from dead sea products online store

I got this as christmas present from my mom. When you first open it the scent reminds a little bit of those basic sunscreens you get from markets. This is supposed to nourish, purify dead skin cells and moisturize. Cream is thick and white, also reminds me of sunscreen. When I applied it, it felt like I had to rub really hard for it to spread. It took a long time before whiteness was gone. It left moisturized feeling and softened my skin but it also felt kind of sticky for long time. I wouldn't recommend this for those who are sensitive to strong scents. But if you have very dry skin this would be good product!
Would I buy this again? No, it was too thick and sticky for me to like it.
Score 2/5



That's all :)
Here's two songs that I've been so addicted to lately, I recommend to at least listening them once:








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti