keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2017

Nordic travel fair / Matka 2017

Hello guys~

Sorry for this quite short post. I've been sick for couple first weeks of January and been busy for the rest of the days and I'm also quite busy this week. Luckily, I've been feeling healthy for couple days now, finally all my symptoms are gone and I can happily attend the upcoming Nordic travel fair in Helsinki Messukeskus. I'm going to be there on friday from about 2pm until 6pm approximately and then on saturday from 10am to when I start feeling tired lol.

I am obviously interested in South-Korea's booth and maybe will ask some travel tips where to go in Seoul for a traveller who's seen all the biggest sights and wants something different. You can find South-Korea in 7h140.

I'm also interested seeing Japan's (7e140) and Taiwan's (7h120) booths. You can clearly see I'm more into Asia travelling xD

On friday 'Welcome to Japan – Nihon-buyo, traditional Japanese performing art' at 5pm to 5.30pm in TUI stage sounds interesting and so does 'Tokion matkavinkit (travel tips to Tokyo)' at Royal Caribbean stage from 4pm to 4.30pm. I'm a Japan fan also and I can reveal now that I'm planning a trip to Japan possibly in latter half of this year. Though the trip would include more like Kioto and Osaka than Tokyo but I'd still spend couple days in Tokyo. I visited Tokyo in 2012 and I discovered it's really not for me. But I've heard so much good about Kioto and Osaka and Kioto has been one of my ultimate dreams to travel to since like 2004 :,D

Anyways, on Saturday I'm also interested TUI stage program about hearing current travelling trends (from 2pm to 2.30pm) and then almost right after it, is #matkastoori final from 3pm to 4pm where audience vote from top3 (previously chosen) travel stories which are the best.

If you're coming and see me, come and say hi^^~ I would really appreciate meeting anyone who reads my blog :)

I will blog my feels and stuff from Travel fair next week but I will be posting photos to my instagram from Travel fair on friday and saturday. My ig is @lattebean_

If you want to see photos from travel fair in instagram, just use #matka2017, remember to include it in your photos if you're in there and post to your ig^^



1 kommentti:

  1. Kioto <3 Sinne haluan vielän takasin, jäi niin paljon nähtävää...

    VastaaPoista