maanantai 15. tammikuuta 2018

Just a short post

Hi everyone, I came back from Japan last week and I have been kinda jetlagged and kinda just out of it since my holiday from uni ends soon. My trip to Japan with two friends was amazing and I got to experience so much! Will be posting about it after I finally get finished with my long overdue series of my last Korean trip. (seriously sorry about not posting frequently but school and other stuff took me by surprise..)

Anyway, Nordic travel fair 2018 is right around the corner and I will be going there this week on thursday and friday. On thursday I have to do some school stuff and research (kinda interesting actually) and on friday I will be going with a friend to just look around and kind of enjoying it more freely and maybe getting some material to my blog~
If you see me there just come and say hello and maybe chat with me? :) I've been so excited about my recent trip and if you like Japan, I could talk about it a loooooong time :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti