tiistai 9. helmikuuta 2016

Hello hello long time no see~

Sorry for being so quiet for awhile. It's just that there hasn't been that much happening in my life these few weeks :,D

Last week I went to movies on monday with my mom, we watched The Revenant. Let me say, do not spend your precious time for that movie; half of it was listening Leonardo DiCaprio breathing and walking in forest. I reeeeeally don't know why it got so many Oscar nominations, well maybe some people see something artistic in it. But for me it was plain boring.

On firday I finally got my Starlight package! To those who don't know, I'm a fan of one kpop group called VIXX. They're the only kpop group I actively follow and cheer on. I joined their official fanclub for second time (yes, official, in korea about every kpop group has official fanclubs) and got my fanclub package which contained my club card, photocard greetings and fluffy poncho. And VIXX's fanclub name is Starlight. And now because it's 3rd generation since first official fanclub opening, we are called Starlight3 (별셋). There are different benefits belonging to official fanclubs but I won't explain it here :P


Here's couple songs from VIXX so you'll know what they're about:







Last Sunday I went to chinese new year event in Helsinki with Linda. It was fun! First we watched couple chinese traditional dance performances and then we browsed through different booths selling either food or chinese stuff like chinese knots and chopsticks. We bought dumplings and chicken to eat, was delicious! I also bought monkey plushie which is very cute<3







After browsing we decided to head to Steam coffee kaisaniemenkatu which is one of my favorite cafes in Helsinki. I ordered matcha latte which is basically a green tea latte. I fell in love with green tea latte while I was in Korea and the latte in Steam coffee has pretty similar taste so I can recommend it to all who like green tea latte :) I also ate my first laskiaispulla (shrove bun) this year :P because here in Finland it was shrove sunday.


One of Linda's friends joined us after awhile. We were pretty much just spending time talking while waiting fireworks event to start. Finnair sponsored fireworks to chinese new year event and it started a little after 6pm. It was arranged in Töölönlahti bay and even though weather was really cloudy and foggy we still enjoyed the fireworks!









Now to cosmetics reviews~ I start adding scores from now on to make it more clear for you how I liked the product :) 0 being very bad and 5 being great.



Maybelline Baby Lips moisturizing lip balm
Price: around 3€ / $3.3
Where can I get it: for example Maybelline has it's own site

The packaging of every Baby Lips is very distinctive and surely to pick up your interest. I have other baby lips products that I haven't tried yet, this was the first one and I have to say I'm waiting to try others too. I bought this because it was just moisturizing without color and I have to say it fills that part well. I feel my lips are moisturized without any stickiness. I found out this is actually very good product in winter to put under lipstick. That way your lipstick won't look dry and cracked on your lips, I totally recommend! This actually reminds me a bit of it competitor Labello's moisturizing lip balm which has been my favorite so far.
Would I buy this again? Yes, although I want to try out other baby lips products first :P
Score: 4½ / 5



Ziaja natural argan oil handcream
Price: about 4€ / $4.45
Where can I get it: in Finland for example Sokos. From online stores for example originalbeauty

Packaging is very simple and if you put other handcream with more colorful packaging next to it I guarantee you wouldn't grab this as your first option. I have to say this was the worst handcream I have ever used. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place because packaging isn't exactly calling... When applying texture was very thick and took about 5 minutes to completely blend. So when I was applying this my hands felt sticky for quite awhile. This handcream was specifically made for dry hands but it actually dried my hands at first when I started using it! My hands felt more dry than without applying it so I found it very strange.
Would I buy this again? Not a chance! I know many many handcreams that are alot better than this.
Score: 1/5



So that's all, thank you for being patient with me when it took me this long to post something new.
Next friday I'll be going to movies to see Deadpool :P And then going to spend some quality time with friends on saturday xD So see you propably next week~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti