tiistai 16. helmikuuta 2016

Last week

Hi everyone~

I haven't had anything really special going on lately. Well, except last weekend.
On friday I went to movies to watch Deadpool with Annina. I actually liked it even though it was clearly directed to men xD I'm sometimes weird because I might prefer action over romance, so not girly :,D Before the movie we went to lunch and did a little shopping. I was saying to myself like mantra that "don't buy any cosmetics"..... well I bought anyway xD There was some really great deals! Like I got Cacharel's anais anais edt+body lotion package with only 15€. But after this I seriously reprimanded myself that now I have to refrain buying any cosmetics xD Because I'm going to korea in little over month and I know I'm going to buy soooooo many cosmetics from there (because there's quality products with cheap prices<3 ).

On Saturday I went to meet two of my friends I haven't seen for long time. They're leaving for Korea this week~ so we talked alot about travelling in Korea while we ate sushi :P
By the way I totally recommend this restaurant called Sushi House in Kerava. Usually sushi buffets are a little low in quality but this restaurant had great tasting sushi and many varieties! And there was some warm foods also included in buffet. And it was really affordable price; 9€/weekdays, 11€/weekends. Top of that, excellent customer service and modern looking interior.






14th was valentine's day and here in Finland we have a bit different meaning to it, it translates to friend's day. So in here besides couples celebrating, friends might celebrate too. I went to lunch with Annina and surprise surprise we ended up to that same sushi house restaurant I was the day before xD But it was soooo good! After lunch we just browsed shops a little bit and then decided to leave to home.

This week, well I'll tell about this week's weekend next week :P But I don't have anything special weekdays this week either :/ I'm just your normal bored unemployed person lol. I'm really fed up staying home =_=


Cosmetics review:


Nivea in-shower body lotion, pampering honey
Price: 4.90€ / 5.50€
Where can I get it: In Finland in most stores, abroads Nivea online shop

This was a sample I got from one fair. First of all, it lasted long for being only 50ml so that was surprising. Texture was very flowy, not sticky at all so it made applying very pleasant. Also, scent was soooo good I fell in love with it instantly! I just sniffed the bottle like crazy person xD These all were great features BUT this lotion made my skin feel partly tight. I felt moisturized yes, but sometimes I felt uncomfortable tightness especially in my arms. So it was quite disturbing, made me want to put some other lotion on top of it to soften my skin more and make the uncomfortable feeling go away (which I didn't do, it wouldn't been a good care to my skin). Without that I would have run to nearest store and bought the bigger size immediately. But I also have to say that this lotion made my red spots vanish and I was so surprised because I've had those red spots in my arms for so long. So I was soooo dissapointed when it made me feel uncomfortable tightness sometimes. Oh, and when I first used this it peeled off my dead skin so that was a plus at least.
Would I buy this again? No, even though I really want to.. but the uncomfortable feeling is a big minus.
Score: 3/5



Clinique All about eyes cream
Price: 29€ / $32
Where can I get it: for example Clinique online shop

This was also tester size which I got from clinique product package for eyes. I started using this in September, I think and it lasted this long! Imagine how long the full size package will last. Of course I didn't use this everyday because sometimes I was feeling lazy to apply...but almost everyday :P
It promises to reduce puffs and dark circles and I noticed that effect after only few days. I tend to be one of those people who gets serious eye bags when tired. This miracle product reduced my eyes puffness to half~ it also lessened black circles! Because my skintone is very pale my black circles are usually more noticeable so I was really happy that I didn't have to use pile of makeup products to cover my dark circles anymore.
All about eyes cream made my skin feel really tight from corner of my eyes so be careful not applying this to sides if you have sensitive skin. But under eyes and upper parts it was perfectly fine.
Would I buy this again? Yes! Actually, I would like to try other all about eyes products also (I think clinique has at least 4 different products in this series). But before I buy any more clinique I have one Biotherm eye cream to use at first :P
Score: 4½/5


So this is all for this week, see you again in next week :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti