sunnuntai 13. syyskuuta 2015

Cosmetics and Habitare

I have so many things in this post so bear with me and my photos lol. I'll not do a seperate cosmetics recommendation this time, they are in the middle and end of my post because I have couple things to review.

So I had two cosmetics trainings this week, one which I already told you in my previous post and then on thursday I went to L'oreal luxe training which contained brands such as Lancome, Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and Biotherm. We got to know what new interesting frangrances, make-up and skincare products are coming and how to recommend them. Armani is launching new men's fragrance and renewing one. Also, Armani code for women gets new look and brand new fragrance, Armani code satin. I have never liked Armani code but the satin was quite nice! I recommend to try it even if you haven't previously liked Armani code.

Lancome is bringing brand new La vie est belle l'eau de parfum intense and I recommend this if you like sweet frangrances. This reminded me a little of marshmallows, it is actually made based on one traditional french dessert. I didn't like La vie est belle series before, they were too strong for me but I would definetly now consider buying l'eau de parfum intense from a shop.

We also got to try Biotherm's new products like the Blue therapy accelerated serum and cream. Omg the serum, it was seriously light and it had a cooling effect. I fell in love instantly and totally gonna use my whole sample bottle lol. I hope my skin likes it, I had a little problem with Aquasource cream, I cannot use it because my skin got lots of pores after I tried it about 3 weeks T_T But I like Biotherm's products so let's hope for the best~ And the serum is by the way, most effective and _most cheapest_ serum available in stores!! Accelerated serum was tested by blind test with customers, using current leading serum that customers had rated as best against it.



Lancome is bringing one new mascara to stores which I tested already:


Lancome Hypnose volume-a-porter
Price: 32€ / $36
Where can you find it: for example kicks. I believe any big cosmetics store will have this in their selection.

I'm always a little reluctant to try new mascaras because my eyes are _really_ sensitive and I get symptoms very easy like eyes constantly watery and itchy when I apply mascara. But I decided to try this anyway because it's dermatology tested and it should not leave any lumps. I tried it and it was as Lancome promised; very light, I didn't feel I had mascara on at all and it didn't leave any lumps. It has subtle rose scent which is a nice addition. The mascara should make eyelashes thick but for me it just made my eyelashes stand out more with black color. Volume-a-porter is also the only Lancome mascara with 38C feature so that's very positive turn. It is very easy to apply thanks to greatly shaped brush and it washes away very easily so all in all I'm very happy with this. I'm going to continue using it. It's a bit pricey but hey, can't always get quality with cheap price.
I can also recommend this for those who has sensitive eyes. I doubt anyone can be more sensitive than me (from those "cheap" market mascaras, if I apply them, I get symptoms like in a minute).


So I went to Habitare today with my friend Annina and with my sister Anne. We got free tickets yay! I haven't actually visited habitare before so it was kind of interesting, getting to know a new fair and all. For you that don't know; Habitare is design fair where you can find anything from sauna furniture to small decorating pillows.

We arrived a little after they opened doors and there weren't so many people then. And after that we totally lost control of time lol. There was too much to see and I'm glad I went to this fair! I got to see many new innovations and interesting finnish designs.

I ended up buying a pillow (yes, pillow) which was especially made for allergic people. And then I bought picture which I will hang onto my wall when I get frame for it. It will fit just perfectly next to my black and white eiffel tower picture~ And I thought the picture will be perfect for me because I like to travel;






And here's couple other photos I took in Habitare:













And in the last photo is what I got from Habitare, half of them are freebies yay~
So I'm also going to review the new nivea lipbalm which was freebie and I already tried it~


Nivea lip butter original
Price: about 3,50€ / $4
Where can I get it: Any big store that sells cosmetics f.e. Anttila

Apparently this has many flavors like macadamia & vanilla but I got the very basic one which ingredients are shea butter and almond oil. Nivea promises it will hydrate well and keeps moist very long. I tested it and it feels kind of like every other lipbalms. It keeps my lips hydrated but it doesn't feel anything special. It actually feels kind of those what you use when it's winter and very cold and you don't have anything else in hand at the moment.The scent is also the same when comparing to other basic lipbalms that will hydrate. Tin is hard to open if your hands are wet, sweaty or you have applied any hand cream recently because the tin is very thin. I'm going to use this until the end but I'm not sure if I would actually buy this because I know couple more better products. Anyway I think this is just your basic lip butter.


Whew, that was all, I hope you had patience to read this all :D Until next time~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti