sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2015

Going and going

Hi everyone and sorry about this blog silence =_=;; I've had so busy two weeks like work, work, going to some places, work again and doing stuff. So I've had no time to write my blog <_<

To be honest I don't remember much about last week... But I discovered two new things; kpop band called Day6 which are doing wonderful music, seriously made me consider buying their album. Maybe when I go to korea next time. I like this kind of easygoing band music, just my style~
And other is I found new Fazer Winter edition chocolate bar which is kind of christmassy (omg beware christmas things are coming) but I like to try new things so I had to buy it. The taste brings christmas memories so it was spot on from Fazer! Some of you, especially finnish might know that Fazer releases christmas edition chocolate bars which always comes to stores before christmas. Well, I didn't like those, there were too much spices in those but this winter edition is sooo good. There's almonds and cranberries and some spices like hint of ginger. Totally recommend to try it.




And here's couple songs from Day6, check them out~ I wouldn't even categorize them as kpop even though their company says it's kpop.

Congratulations:

Free하게:




Colors:



Last week I also started new hobby, I'll attend dance practices on sundays. I was missing the time I was doing Oriental dance so I took course that is something very close in style to it; bollywood dance :P Today was second time and I like it very much, there's some same moves that they use in Oriental dance so I'm very happy~

This week has been going very fast. Monday and tuesday I was working. Then I went to eat+movies with Anniina on wednesday. We went to watch Inside out because Disney movies just are the best! It was funny, it started 6.45pm, teather was full and there were only adults lol. I enjoyed the movie very much, scriptwriter was genious! There were many jokes for adults also that children won't necessarily figure out xD

After that again I was working from thursday to saturday. I was soooo tired after my work. Especially thursday and friday were so busy I had no time to rest at all at work.
But next week are my last shifts, on tuesday and wednesday. Then I'll say goodbye to wdfg. I won't say much what happened why I didn't continue but I'm glad I said no thanks to new contract. One of the reasons were because they wanted to offer me 5th temporary contract with lower hours than now because "they can't guarantee there is more work" when there surely is! I've been with almost same contract for over a year now and it's always the same excuse... there's too much work actually and the company is missing people from shifts all the time but they do not want to hire us with more hours because then they would have to pay more etc. It's just ridiculous and this is just end of iceberg so I'm not going into details about the other reasons why I'm not continuing in there... Only thing I will miss is my coworkers, they're awesome!
But yay, no more that ugly work outfit. Seriously, it fits someone mediterranean but us finns look reeeeeeally anemic in it. We said thousand times this to the company but they don't care... See for yourself how unfitting it is for especially people with blond hair... (sorry I can't pose very well for camera):


And now for cosmetics recommendations;



Lumene Raspberry Miracle SHINE lipstick & Lumene Wild Rose Lipstick
Price: 11.90€ / 10.90€, $13.30 / $12.80
Where can you find it: All major stores that sells cosmetics in Finland, also: here

So the first one, Miracle Shine is promising to be between lipgloss and lipstick, it also promises to moisturize your lips a little. I didn't notice this effect unfortunately :/ But definetly a plus is that the color isn't really screaming bright on your lips like it looks like in it's case. It's actually very subtle and nice warm color so in that sense it's more reminding me of lipgloss. But Miracle shine is actually matte color so that makes it a lipstick. I bought 102 tone Hehku (glow), which I've never actually tried if the color fits me or not but it looked so cutely pink shade I couldn't just skip buying it. Actually usually pink shades are not for me because I have pale skin so it looks a bit unnatural. Red is mostly better for me or peach but this miracle shine tone actually fits me pretty well. Do I want to continue using it and maybe buying a new one in the future? Yep, as far as I know it looks very good on me, not too screaming but not too "you may have some tint or not" -style. It's just and not almost :) Only minus I would give that it won't stay that long on your lips.

Second one Wild Rose lipstick is, if you ask me, your everyday lipstick. The tone I bought is 54 kukkia niityllä (Blooming field). It's nice shade of little red and peach so that was what attracted me to it. I've actually got nothing much to say about it. If you're looking comfortable lipstick you can use at work and free time without being too much, this is for you.


That was all this time :) and because it's Chuseok in Korea (Korean thanksgiving):
 행복한 추석을 잘 보내세요~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti