sunnuntai 11. lokakuuta 2015

Carnival feel

Hi again~

I feel like I've been everywhere this week, I don't even realize how fast time goes. Also, weather has getting pretty cold, just yesterday it went -5c at evening o.o But this is Finland so xD

At start of this week I went shopping with my mom. My mom needed winter jacket, pants and winter shoes. I needed new autumn shoes since i don't have but two pairs of sneakers and one pair of nice leather shoes. Those are my favorite pair but they're going to brake soon (there's already small hole at the bottom >__<). Anyway we went to Jumbo, well actually we went to Tammisto first to Erätukku which is specialized for outdoor clothing. My mom bought pants and then we went to Jumbo where we browsed about two hours. My mom found winter jackets, I didn't find anything. I should find shoes that support really well because of my foot problems. But all shoes were very thin and didn't support foot that much. I was surprised how thin many of the shoe's soles were, those are going to wear out very fast. I'll just look pair from London then.

Did I ever tell in here that I'm going to London from 25th to 28th October~ I don't remember lol. Anyway, two weeks to go and I'm so excited to finally go to London again! I've been there three times and out of all cities in europe, London is my favorite.

Did I even ever mention which countries I have visited? I found this awesome site a while ago where you can list your every flight, it's called flight diary. That link is straight to my profile and there's all flights I've ever been on board. So almost all countries are also there excluding Estonia because I've always went there by ship. And couple times to Stockholm by ship. But anyway, that site is fun way to see how many flights you've been in your life and it also calculates for example the aircrafts you have used the most etc.

Ok, then back to this week again~ so yesterday I went to Linnanmäki valokarnevaali which translates to lightcarnival. So Linnanmäki is amusement park and they do this every year around October. With this they officially close the season (amusement park's season is from May until September in Finland). I went with Annina and I had so much fun. We went while it was dusk and it got dark pretty fast. I had to go to one ride, I just had to lol. Because last time I was at amusement park was 2013 in South-Korea in Lotte World. Somehow now when I've gotten older the amusement park season just goes by and then in fall you're like "oh maybe I should have visited once this summer to have a little bit fun." Anyway I went to Vuoristorata as in rollercoaster. It's one of the oldest rollercoasters in the world and it's classic~ one of my definite favorites in Linnanmäki so I just had to ride it once lol.


Other feels from lightcarnival:












Now to cosmetics review:











Nature republic Hand & Nature handcream
Price: 15€ / $17set, 7€ / $7.90piece
Where can I get it: korea dep. kpoptown

These are actually seasonal products so the ingredients will differ depending on if it's summer or if it's winter. I have bought these all last year actually but I didn't have the chance to start using these until recently. The handcreams (and couple other products at nature republic) are actually promoted by kpop group EXO so they mostly sell these in sets that package comes with EXO's photo or then the handcream itself has one EXO member's face as cover.
These handcreams are conveniently small so you can carry these with you like anywhere so that's a plus! I wouldn't want some big handcream package occupy large area from my purse. Texture in these handcreams is very thick but I kind of like that, it doesn't leave any "slimy" feeling. These aren't those "squeeze once and the whole package is  pouring out" which is great! And in the back of handcream is shown which are key ingredients and what's the effect on your hands. All is in korean so if you don't know korean, there should be translations wherever you bought your handcream. But you can pretty much also guess from pictures what does it do.
Would I buy this again? Yep, I like korean handcreams because they almost always come in small package sizes. And as I've said before, I like nature republic because they mostly use only natural ingredients and that are very caring on your skin.


So that's all this time :) be careful not to catch cold in this chilly autumn weather.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti