lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

Shopping and book expo

Hello~

I've been busy also this week. On wednesday I went to do little shopping with my sister. She was looking for luggage to our London trip. We first visited verkkokauppa.com, there were two nice options but my sister didn't buy anything. I bought new headphones for my computer and some ink for printer. Why is it always me who ends up buying something even though we didn't go shopping because I needed something xD
We also visited couple other shops but didn't find any luggages fitting our needs. Either they were too big or then too expensive. Why is it so hard to find luggage that isn't cabin size or very big extrasuperlarge size >_<

On thursday I went shopping with mom. She needed some plants (again) but for outside this time. I just went along because I didn't have anything to do lol.

And on friday we went to Helsinki book expo in Messukeskus, Pasila. My mom didn't want to check but couple stands so we ended up spending more time in food&wine fair side than in book expo. Although when we came in to book expo I immediately spotted Sammakkokustannus and went to check out what they had. I bought Mummo2 comic xD I like the style, it's so spontaneous, warm, funny and cozy. Those who understand finnish, I totally recommend this for you!!



So after walking around in book expo a bit we went to food&wine side. This year there weren't that many countries and different foods so I was kind of disappointed. But if you have sweet tooth you would have loved it in there; there were so many stands introducing different chocolates and candies! I couldn't resist and bought Lindor chocolates. Anyway, when we were checking out stands for a while we just decided to go to wine side for fun. My mom went ahead, there was security guards to guard the area so that under 18 years old wouldn't get in. So me and mom walked in side to side just talking and then suddenly security guard stopped me and asked me for my ID lol. I had to shout mom to wait a minute while I was getting my wallet to show my ID. My mom said she was so close saying "my girl is already 26 years old" :,D But it's their job to stop anyone who looks under 30 years old and people they think are under 18 years old. It was so funny because the security guard looked so serious and was staring me like "yeah you sure aren't 18" (I have noticed here in Finland that some people in customer service have that attitude when they think they surely have spotted and caught someone under 18 years old). So he looked my ID for few seconds, then went all flustered and gave me my ID back. It was funny because yeah it's his job to ask if they think I look under 30 and I understand that but they tend to get too cocky sometimes. I know I have kind of babyface and so for example in Alko I have my ID ready already when I go to cashier but still... yeah...

So after walking in wine area for a while we decided we're too hungry to concentrate on anything and went to one "street food" stand and ordered gyrios which is greek pita dish. It was very good but I topped it with homemade chili sauce and it was too spicy!! I thought that yay I can spice it up a bit and it was the most spiciest chili sauce I have ever tasted! Like oh.my.god. I didn't taste mayonnaise chili sauce that was this spicy even in Korea (where you can find things that makes your mouth burn lol). But I finished it like a boss lol.



Then we went to get free coffee, nespresso was having coffee tasting so I took mild Lungo coffee and it was actually good coffee coming from coffee machine made for homeuse.

After it we decided to browse couple more stands and spotted a cooking show where one of the MC's was celebrity cook Harri Syrjänen. After watching it couple minutes we felt we're already too tired so then we left for home. We were so tired in the evening, but it was fun day~



So today I have been packing and preparing and tomorrow will be going to London yay! Our flight leaves 7.40am =_= but going abroads yay! I'll be coming back on wednesday evening (actually it will be almost night).



Now to cosmetics~



Tony Moly Panda's Dream brightening eye base
Price: about 9€ / $10
Where can I get it: for example cosmetic-love or kpoptown

Tonymoly is a koreanbrand. I just love how the packaging is really cute so it got me to buy and try this product~ Panda's eye brightening base is in stick form and you apply it under your eyes with one sweep and then spread it little by little. The stick is very easy to use and especially handy in busy situations when you feel like you have too dark eye bags but no time to cover them up with eyecream, highlighter and makeup foundation. It really brightens you up and it won't look like you're from a horror movie anymore. The texture is something between foundation and powder, it's not liquid but it's not powdery either. And when you use one layer up from this stick, you can just roll to get more, it kinda works like lipstick. I use this only once in a while because it's "cheap product" so I'm afraid it will cause me some skin problems if I start to use it everyday (because my skin is sensitive because of atophy).
Would I buy this again? Absolutely, it's small so it's easy to carry with you and won't take lot of space. And as I said it's very quick and handy way to cover your dark eye bags.


I will post again end of next week and tell about how did it go in London~ So see you next time



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti