torstai 21. tammikuuta 2016

Nordic travel fair

Hi everyone, this will be just a quick post as I am writing about Matka - nordic travel fair on saturday after visiting there tomorrow~
Everyone who recognizes me, come and say hi! Maybe we can share some travel tips ;)
I'll be going with one friend and my mom for sure (other friend is still deciding if she's coming or not). Even if I have company I always have time to talk with new people about travelling :)

Can't wait for tomorrow! Mainly excited about long-haul destinations part but also Tallinn (really have to do that two-day trip sometime) and then lotteries of course :D I never win anything but hey, you can't know until you try ;) I checked a list from Rantapallo and gonna go through those all (well, at least trying xD ) Thanks to Rantapallo anyway, now I know at least couple lotteries I'm dying to participate for. I am going to be poor after South-Korea's trip and going to be suffering from travel fever case xD so fingers crossed that I win something :P

I'm more excited about South-Korea's booth now that I have confirmed my whole trip. Gonna stay at Bong Hostel in Hyehwa, near Sungkyunkwan university. Why is it that I always find university areas to stay at xD Anyway, my travel guides about what to do needs a little update so maybe I'm going to ask some advices since I only know that I'm going to visit N Seoul tower again and then Bukchon hanok village for the first time.
Oh, and I heard South-Korea's booth will have some korean food tastings so beware, going to steal it all (just kidding) no but seriously... xD I miss korean food soooooo much!

Also, my company aka my friend and mom will be searching info about certain things themselves~ I hope travel fair this time is bigger and more diverse than the last one. I was honestly disappointed about last one... But they can only do better so I'm really really waiting for walking around in there and checking what everyone has to offer :)

See you on saturday! Going to review my whole experience and what to look in travel fair and what was the most memorable thing~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti