sunnuntai 9. elokuuta 2015

Hello Hello

I didn't quite know if I should write in finnish or english but I decided to write in english after all, so that everyone can understand~

So a short introduction: My name is Kati, I'm 25 years old (soon 26) and I like travelling, food, music (especially kpop), reading and hanging out with friends. But I also need my own time to relax (I count myself as introvert). I am often mistaken a bit cold or too quiet even though I'm only shy and like to listen more than speak. But with friends or people I'm familiar with, I'm totally different. I currently live with my parents, I have a great family and I have loving boyfriend whom I'm with long-distance relationship because we live in different continents.
I have a job at Finland's biggest airport, Helsinki airport so if you ever see me there when you're travelling, come and say hi~

So why did I decide to put up a blog? Well this is actually my fourth blog, previous ones have been only travel blogs but this time I just wanted to write about my life and adventures. I've always been a little jealous of bloggers who have amazing blogs and have ambition to keep it going for so long hehe. So I thought why not make a lifestyle blog. Hopefully I can write about many trips to come to another countries since I love travelling and I don't know how to survive even a year without visiting somewhere. And perhaps I will be living in South-Korea in the future so I can write about living in Korea again. And I say again because I lived there previously 3 months as a volunteer worker. I told about it in my other blog, it's in finnish so I won't link it in here.
And I will propably write some reviews and stuff from example new cosmetics I'm trying etc.

And where did I get inspiration for my blog name? Wild guess ;D Because I love Korea and I like Seoul's atmosphere I chose something to connect to it.

So that's all for now~ Thanks for reading my blog^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti