maanantai 24. elokuuta 2015

Korean food and other things

Hello again after a week~ I was somehow so tired throughout the week. I didn't have any long workdays or anything, I was just tired for some reason. But I was happy to meet my friends Anniina and Daphne on last friday, we had fun day; eating korean food and just walking in Helsinki city center. Daphne will leave to South-Korea for school exchange, so it was kinda farewell thingy.. I'll miss you :< I also promised to start studying korean also with Anniina because we're both intermediate level and she will also leave to Korea next year. And I need update to my skills lol. I need someone to speak it with~ When I go to Korea next time I want to be able to speak more better than last time. I still have to think too much and I'm slow at speaking >__< At least I can write in korean to my boyfriend and friends time to time to practice. I'm reeeeeally not good writing hangul either, I have to check like every other word from dictionary for spelling xD

Here's a photo from the korean restaurant, I ate 김밥 aka kimbap. 


It was great~  I recommend to visit the restaurant if you have time: koreahouse
It was funny when we were eating, a really large group of korean tourists came in. It felt a little bit like in korea because everywhere we could hear just korean language :P

On saturday I had my first morning shift like in 3 months. I was a little confused and tired lol. Taxi came to pick me up at 3.50am, my shift started 4.45am. I saw my sister and her boyfriend first thing in the morning, they left to Marbella via Malaga. I was like "pleaaase take me too" xD instead I had to stay and work. Cruel world. Well, hopefully I will be able to go to London in October. I have serious travel fever and I want to get out from Finland lol. And finally got my passport so I'm able to leave the country yay~

 So now let's change the subject to cosmetics recommendation~



Nature republic Provence make up base SPF30 PA++

Price: about 16€/$19
I originally bought this from Korea in Nature Republic but you can also get it from for example cosmetic-love. Nature Republic have recently made a new packaging for it so you might not find the exact same I have in the photo.

The make up base is very light, applies smoothly and is not sticky. I usually have to pump only very small amounts so it's also long lasting. But beware; if you have really dark or extra light skin, I would not recommend this for you. It is a bit whitening so if you have very dark skin it would look unnatural or if you have extra light skin, you will propably look like a ghost even after applying bb or cc cream. For my skintone it's comfortable so I like to use it. I apply it after skincare and obviously before bb cream. It's also great for the SPF30 if you don't like getting tanned walking outside in sunny day. This product also made me want to try other Provence -serie products.

So that's all this time. Have a nice week everyone :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti