lauantai 29. elokuuta 2015

Some events

Last week went fast, on wednesday I was like "today is monday"... so I was a bit confused ok :D
So, I saw two of my friends at airport in tuesday, they both left as exchange students for Korea. I'm sorry for Daphne I didn't have more time to talk D: it was middle of rush hour so I could only talk for little while until I had to go back to till.. but at least I could wish nice trip~

I remember not mentioning in here that I have repetitive strain injury on my foot. Anyway, on wednesday my foot was more painful again so I had to go to doctor. I wish I hadn't... the doctor was like "ok, I will give you cortisone shot, it won't hurt that much. And it will help you not feel the pain for a while"... not hurting that much, yeah right. The needle was big so I was a bit terrified and especially when he just pushed it to my foot like "this doesn't hurt." Imagine taking blood test, instead the nurse don't hit the vein but next to it and keeps going deeper. It felt like that only that the needle was bigger... Lucky, person can't be given cortisone shot but only couple times a year and with long gaps between the shots. So doctors won't recommend it for me at least for a while.

I feel like I didn't do anything productive this week except studying korean with my friend Anniina~ Trying to remember more korean words is hard task lol. Sometimes it feels like "yay this is easy" and then you open a textbook and be like "ok bye" :,D

Tomorrow I'm going to sushi restaurant with my friend Annina. I miss asian food all the time. Sushi in Finland is quite expensive but well, as long as it's good~

And then to cosmetics recommendation~






Nature Republic Cell Boosting BB cream SPF 30PA++ (color 01)

Price: about 15€ / $17
Where you can find it: For example roseroseshop 

Ok, I'm a fan of Nature Republic alright :D I ordered this a little while ago since the bb cream from Missha I'm using now is almost finished. I saw this discounted in kpoptown when I was ordering other stuff and so, since I like Nature Republic I wanted to give it a try. This bb cream has a nice looking pastel-colored package and in the side of package ingredients are listed in english so that's a plus! I tried the cream and texture is very light but for my skintone it was a little bit dark, only a little but still noticeable. I haven't tried apply it for my whole face so I'm not sure what look it will give. But I can say that this will last long! I accidentally pump a little too much and it just kept spreading like crazy lol. So if you want a longlasting bb cream I recommend this.

Do I want to buy it again? Well propably not since it's a hint too dark but I will maybe try provence series bb cream next. I just note here that my skin is quite pale, so for normal toned skin this would be very good. I have actually difficulties to find bb creams from korea, even though koreans adore pale skin and pale make-up, they're usually still much darker for me.


______

That's all~ Next post is propably coming after next week. Because next weekend is Tracon where I'm going with two friends~ And btw, I got accepted to eatyourkimchi picnic event. I didn't even know my explanation about some finnish snacks/food was that great xD So everyone going there, see you there~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti