sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2015

Work, work, work

Pretty much this week's theme was work. I felt like I was working 24/7. Everyday I was asked to stay a bit longer so I had long days especially in tuesday and wednesday when I stayed work close to midnight. So it was rough week at work but I made it out alive :D

Today I had easy, fun day with my family. We grilled food and just talked how everybody's doing. We are so rarely together anymore. Especially now that my sister lives with her boyfriend and my brother is in the army.

Tomorrow I'm going to police office to finally apply for new passport. I should have applied earlier because I knew my passport weren't valid after first week of July but somehow time just went by and suddenly it was the end of July and I was like o_m_g. But better later than never lol. So everyone; remember to check up your passports every once in a while and get new asap if your passport is not valid for long anymore. It would be not very nice surprise to wait some trip excitedly and then notice you can't go because you don't have any valid id. Well, I have only my driver's licence but it's not ok for travel for most of the countries.


And then to other subjects...

So in my previous post I was talking about doing skincare and cosmetics reviews and here is the first one. I am open to try many kinds of skincare and you will also hear from me if it's suitable for sensitive skin, wether to buy it or not. I have atopy and so, my skin is very sensitive. I usually can't use any "cheap" cosmetics because they're produced from cheap materials and therefore I get symptoms like rash often from them. But sometimes I get rash even from expensive products. So I just have to try and see. I'm addicted to asian cosmetics, especially korean ones even though most of them are classified as "cheap". I have gotten rash from some of them but on the other hand some have been excellent.

My favorite korean brands: Nature Republic, Innisfree, Aritaum, Mamonde, Missha.

So I was shopping the other day and saw this one skin product and thought to give it a go. Because lately I've been having more pores so I was thinking why not then. And this one was a total jackpot.

Let me introduce you to...





Maybelline New York new Baby Skin instant pore eraser.  

The texture is very light, you can barely feel it when you apply it. And I have to say it works really well! And it didn't cause me to break out so I recommend this also to those who have sensitive skin.
Bought from: Anttila
But I think you can get this from biggest stores that sells cosmetics and skincare.


So here was today's post. Thanks for reading^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti