tiistai 17. marraskuuta 2015

Birthday & Tallinn

Last week on weekdays I was pretty much at home because my leg was hurting from the blister =_= but luckily, I got much better for my trip to Tallinn.

So I went to Tallinn with my friend Annina last Saturday. The day happened to be my birthday also :3 We went with Viking Line Xprs and it took only 2hours 40minutes to get there. I was worried if I would get seasick because waves were quite big and at some point I started feeling a little queasy. We went to upper deck until we were arriving to port. The waves didn't feel that bad in there.






Funny, we were the first who got out of ship lol. We were in hurry to see as much as possible so we hurriedly left the port and headed to old town. It was very nice and cozy, reminded me of Stockholm old town except with much more colors on buildings. But there were so much renovation going on that it partly ruined the experience =__= But we had fun anyway~







Funny how there was historical buildings used as shops and in one of them was mcdonald's
After looking around for a while we walked more towards city center and went to eat to hesburger lol. We were really surprised when we ordered normal meal and got small drink with it (in finland that would be small size). But maybe that's why the meal is cheap? I was so jealous how cheap it was in Tallinn! Prices in restaurants and clothing stores were half of what in Finland...

After eating we went shopping, first we browsed through Viru mall but there were mainly expensive brand stores. But if you want some style that can be compared to finnish Vila or Vero moda then I recommend "River Island" at first floor and "Reserved" at second floor. The latter is more cheaper and has quality clothes so I recommend it! I found myself a shirt from there~ Actually that style shirts costs about 25€ in Finland but there the normal price was 15€! I was soooo happy~

After that we headed for mall next to Viru which name I don't remember but it wasn't foorum (which was next to it). We looked around New Yorker and H&M. I didn't find anything specific but Anniina shopped in New Yorker lol. Then we walked to "Rotterdam block" which is between port and city center. We visited chocolate shop "Kalev", a famous estonian chocolate and candy maker. I bought couple chocolate bars and Annina also bought some chocolates. Then we quickly visited Bershka because time was going fast. Annina bought a jacket which looked so good but I didn't find anything. Aahhhh why can't shops like Bershka and River Island invest for Finland T_T even though I didn't find there anything now, those shops are soooo my style.

Rotterdam's block square

Kalev was preparing for christmas
Then we had to rush to our terminal because clock was 5.15pm and they would close gates at 5.45pm. We got there on time and almost like 15minutes after we were on ship we were already moving :D Really, three and half hours are too little to spend in Tallinn. Sometime I have to book a two-day trip.

First we went to taxfree shop, I didn't shop in Tallinn that much so I figured I could buy something from taxfree. I finally decided to buy Sensai's shampoo because I have been wanting to try it but at normal stores it's very pricey. But in viking line taxfree it was 18,95€~ From alcohol side I bought Bottega lemoncino's small bottle of liquor (I have wanted to taste this like a year now lol but I've always seen only that bottle that is too big <__< ). I also bought fruit + salted liquorice liquor, I have never seen this and it sounded like interesting combination :P So I bought those two for christmas and new year~ Then I also bought some candy. Now I have too much chocolate and candy xD

We arrived to Helsinki 8.30pm. We had fun day and we thought that maybe we're going soon again lol. Actually I got christmas offer from viking line so we're currently thinking of using it~

On Sunday my grandmom came to visit and also my aunt and uncle. We talked and spend time; drank coffee and ate some pastries. I'm thanking here again everyone who remembered me and gave presents.

I received birthday present from my boyfriend actually week before because he wasn't sure how long it would take to get to me. He gave me lots of korean snacks and a very unique usb stick where he put some music for me. I won't show photo of it because it's kind of personal but I'm loving the unique idea<3 I was so surprised and thankful.
From my parents I got card and money. From grandmom I got card, money and carafe. From my aunt and uncle I got card, money, chocolate bar and plant (which won't fit in my room lol, I have too much stuff).

My boyfriend's birthday gift~

My grandmom's birthday present for me
On sunday evening I had dinner with Annina, Noora, Silja and Karoliina (who's Annina's friend). We wanted to gather together for me and Annina's birthdays and because we haven't seen each other as group for long time. We went to Amarillo flamingo and we had so much fun! It was nice evening :) And even though we had to wait 45 minutes our orders, customer service was very good!! The waiter was friendly and even chatted with us from random things lol. So I recommend the restaurant for good food and customer service~


And now after a while to cosmetics review:


Victoria's Secret Pink all-over mist; Blackcurrant & Peony
Price: 12€ / £8
Where can I get it: Currently it is sold out in Victoria's secret online shop but you can find it on ebay.

For starters, I'm not a fan of Victoria's secret because I think it's overrated and expensive. I bought this product from Gatwick airport's Victoria's secret shop. We had some time to spend when we were leaving London end of October so I just went browsing there. I have never had all body mist so that got my eye in the shop and I was like "ok, why not try this." I got addicted to that fragrance, it's very sweet but subtle at the same time. So I bought it right away and it was a good decision~ It refreshes if you're feeling stuffy. Packaging is simple but eye catching.
Would I buy this again? Well, I'd have to think about it. It's good but I'm sure I could find same kind of products or even better at cheaper price.


That's all, see you again next time :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti