sunnuntai 22. marraskuuta 2015

Christmas is coming

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for mistakes in my texts. I'm not a native english speaker (obviously) and sometimes when I'm not concentrating enough I make mistakes in spelling or grammar. Grammar is actually my weakness, I usually talk or write whatever feels comfortable. In other languages also, I learn to speak a language by example sentences. I don't get grammar so I have to have sentences to support the explanation so my brains will understand "oh, this is used in this kind of situation." So, if I make mistakes don't judge me :) I try to check every one of my texts couple times before I publish them but I still find mistakes from them if I read and check couple weeks later <_<;;;

Anyway, this week I have not done anything productive but instead enjoyed holiday feeling. Everything has changed to just wait for christmas to arrive. Shops are (overly) decorated and people has started to put decorations on their home yards. But most of my own christmas I find at home. My mom lights candles every now and then and I just like to warm up some glögi (mulled wine), sit on couch and just enjoy the moment.

On thursday I went to have lunch with my sister at Helsinki in Vapiano. She couldn't come to my birthday so I spend a half a day with her. We also went to have some coffee in my current favorite coffee shop; Espresso house Kamppi. I just love that cafe! I recommend it warmly to any coffee lover~ I ordered white choco frappe. All an all I had a nice day <3 Next time we'll see each other is propably in christmas.







On friday I went to flower store with my mom. As I have said, my mom likes to make flower arrangements so she looked some flowers for christmas flower arrangements for our relatives and friends. I felt like I stepped into middle of christmas land because everything was screaming christmas lol. But flower arrangements were beautiful. I'm proud my mom can make the same kind and even better arrangements~


On Saturday I met with my friend Linda and we went around in Helsinki food festival at esplanade. I got so hungry event though I ate just as I left home lol. We spotted korean food stand so of course we had to get some korean food <3 I bought two rolls of 김밥 (kimbap) and we also bought vegetable pancake together with Linda. After munching we went around looking what else there was and Linda bought tea from one stand and I bought warm glögi from another stand. Linda spotted japanese stand selling takoyaki so she also bought takoyaki. I didn't because I don't like takoyaki.




Kamppi has some christmas mood going on

Then we went shopping for christmas presents. I found almost all except for my father. Why are men so hard to buy gifts for lol. Especially my father! He doesn't like anything excessive gifts...
While we shopped we bought coffee from newly opened Starbucks kamppi. I bought Toffee nut latte which I already tasted last christmas season. It's good if you want something sweet~
We decided to leave home a little before shops closed. And it started to snow at that time so good timing! It actually snowed pretty hard! First snow here in south~

Today when I woke up ground was white~ So apparently it snowed whole night.
I visited our town's christmas market today with my mom. I bought some churros, butter fried vendace and glögi. I just love vendace nomnom lol. It's the only fishfood I'm addicted to :P
I wanted to visit Helsinki today because they're officially opening christmas season by a christmas parade in Aleksanterinkatu but because I have other things I couldn't go >_< But I hope those of you who'll go have fun~


Tomorrow I'm going to movies with my friend Annina, we're going to see final part from Mockingjay. I still don't like the movies very much but because last part of book3 was awesome I'm excited~


And now to cosmetics review




Lumene Beauty base Cover stick (Arctic cloudberry)
Price: 9€ / $9,60
Where can I get it: in Finland, most big stores and cosmetic stores will sell it. For example Sokos

I bought this because previously I had one cover stick from Body shop and it just weren't for me (too dark). Well, this is shade 02 which is the lightest and it's partly also too dark for my skin. But it will blend quite well so you can't actually see from afar the color difference in my skin. It's quite handy for quick touch for makeup and excellent friend when you need to cover dark circles under your eyes. Texture is a bit hard so you have to push alot for it to leave color. All in all it's a quick help for any uneven skintones.
Would I buy it again? Maybe, if I won't find better cover stick. It's just that it's a bit dark like I said earlier, so if you look closely you would see the covered up areas in my skin.



That's all, see you next time :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti