maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2015

Going to movies, waiting for christmas...

Hi everyone~

Sorry that I didn't write any posts last week, I just felt tired and my thoughts were a mess, really. My english wasn't any good and I still am thinking if I'm going to make lots of mistakes. I have major blockout with english now lol. Even though I write english almost everyday... sometimes I check later what I have wrote down and I'm like dafuq I was even thinking. So I apologize if my text is a mess.

So my monday last week started off pretty good. I was feeling tired but I met with Annina and went to see Mockingjay p2 in movies. It was ok, not anything special. I kinda waited more because I had imagined it a bit different when I was reading the book. Especially scenes they avoided traps travelling to Snow's manor.
After movie I missed my bus just. I was 10 minutes late and I had to wait an hour for next one. It was about 9pm so every stores were closed already <_< But Annina stayed with me and we just walked through streets, watching christmas decorations. It's interesting how beautiful they can turn Helsinki in christmas time :D







On wednesday I went to visit my sister with my mom. We spend three hours at her and her boyfriend's home, just talking. My sister hasn't made any christmas plans.. well we aren't either lol. So we'll see how we spend christmas. Might be just our parents, me and my brother this year.

On friday I went to color my hair finally~ last time I colored was in May so too long ago and my hair started to look like brown-gold-blonde. After coloring I even got a freebie as christmas present <3 One conditioner that you won't wash off, it actually felt amazing when I got to use it after coloring. My hair felt instantly soft<3 Going to do a review later~ Thanks again to my mom's cousin~

My parents says my hair color is now the same as it was when I was little


I went shopping with Annina yesterday and finally got everyone's christmas presents bought. It's always hard to get anything to men xD Sure you can find anything to women, we spoke with Annina how at least we like almost anything like clothes, cosmetics, accessories and basically any goods that are useful. But try buying christmas present for men which they will end up using. My father is especially difficult to get a present, like he always says how he wants to buy what he needs himself. And he's one of those old generations who refuse to use computer so I can't even get any technical devices for him. I know my father likes cars but I only know how to drive a car and I would be total noob going to some car shop searching something useful he could use to his car xD But I finally got him something useful for present, my mom saved me xD I ended up asking my mom for advice :,D

Ah! By the way I finally found christmas calendar ;A; I had looked so long for a nice paper calendar. Chocolate calendars are everywhere and it was rare to any shop has any paper calendars... I was wondering if children nowadays are too spoiled that they have to have calendar that is filled with either candy or gifts... even if I had couple chocolate calendars when I was a kid, I liked paper ones more. And one thing I noticed this year; almost all chocolate/candy calendars are so big! Like seriously, do they stuff two kilos of candy in those...

My calendar is cute Mauri Kunnas calendar! Those other photos are by the way cards that I have gotten from their respective countries. I collect cards with towers, I think it's fun :P Top on right corner is Tokyo Sky tree, on left is Seoul N tower, middle is London's Big Ben, down left is Berlin tv tower and left corner is Eiffel tower.
 

Today I'll be going to movies with mom to watch Bridge of spies. I am not that into Tom Hanks movies but my mom wanted to go watch it because it's based on true events and my mom likes that kind of movies. So I will accompany her. Well, I like spy and action movies so it's ok~


Now to cosmetics review

Yves Rocher Spicy vanilla hand cream (limited christmas edition)
Price: 1,90€ / $2
Where can I get it: Most countries at least in europe has Yves Rocher stores. They also have online shops in different countries.

I have too many handcreams but I had to get this! It was only 1,90€ and had clear vanilla scent~ I love vanilla, it's one of my favorite scents in the world! So when you open the lid, you get kind of strong vanilla frangrance hitting your nose. When you apply it, warning: do not squeeze alot out! I made that mistake and it was too much, it took ages to spread it to my hands. But positive point is now I know it will last quite long because you only have to apply small amount. Cream is kind of watery so it's very moisturizing. But minus point is that when you apply it to your hands, vanilla scent will vanish and you get the spicy scent instead of vanilla. And the frangrance sticks for a long time... I'm not a fan of spicy frangrances, I thought that at least vanilla scent will stay with the spicyness but I guess I was wrong... it's confusing because the vanilla is very very strong when you open the package.
Would I buy this again? Sadly no. I expected more vanilla. Even though it is very moisturizing the spiciness isn't for me.


That's all this time :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti